SPA Technology Universal Body Face Lemon Peeling,120g
Effectively removes dead cells from the skin, improves skin cell regeneration and boosts cellular metabolism. Regular use of peeling removes scars from burns and scratches. Nourishes and moisturizes the skin, restores its natural whiteness and elasticity. Lemon extract has a matte effect; hyaluronic acid helps for its regeneration and eliminates age spots and freckles. Reduces wrinkles.
• Provides for exfoliation of the skin’s dead cell layer.
• Constricts pores, regulates the secretion of oil glands.
• Has a whitening effect.
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms.
• Promotes enhanced collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
• Smoothes fine lines, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
Lemon Peeling contains the extract of the Citrus aurantium bergamia fruit, which was
obtained by cross-breeding lemon and bitter orange.
Citrus aurantium bergamia fruit extract:
• constricts pores, regulates the secretion of oil glands;
• promotes normalization of the skin’s hydrobalance, refreshes, tones and whitens the skin;
• contains bioflavonoids, which have antioxidant and restorative effects on the skin;
• promotes the excretion of harmful metabolic products and toxins.
The peel also contains ingredients boasting an active moisturizing effect: malic acid, sodium stearoyl hydrolyzed silk and collagen amino acids. Sodium stearoyl hydrolyzed silk is “liquid silk” obtained via hydrolysis of the silk fibers produced by the silkworm:
• forms a light “film” on the skin’s surface; this “film” gives the skin silky smoothness and a slight lifting effect;
• contains fibroins (from the Latin word “fibra” — “fiber”), proteins forming the base of natural silk fiber;
Application of peelings: With circular massage movements apply a small amount of peeling on dry skin of the face or body for 1-2 min and rinse with water.