SKU:12704. Active Lifting Eye Contour Cream 15g
Lifts and rejuvenates eyelid skin.
Provides relief from fatigue and the sensation of eyelid heaviness. Reduces under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
Perfectly hydrates the skin, restores its elasticity, has a lifting effect.
Collagen accounts for 70% of all protein in youthful skin. However, its synthesis slows down in most people starting as early as age 30. The quality of collagen is also subject to age-related changes: it loses its moisture-storage capability, becomes less resilient and less elastic.
Products in the Collagen Active series contain hydrolyzed collagen that restores protein fibers in the dermal matrix and prolongs the youth of your skin. Products in the Collagen Active series are recommended for use starting at age 35.
APPLICATION: Apply it to eyelid skin with gentle tapping movements. Do not massage in. For best results use twice a day, in the morning and evening.
At about age 35, the skin around the eyes starts experiencing significant change. Collagen synthesis
is greatly reduced, skin loses its tone and becomes dehydrated, with numerous fine
lines becoming deeper and more noticeable.
The skin around the eyes is a “delicate flower” by nature:
• it is the thinnest: 5-7 times thinner than the skin on the cheeks;
• has a very limited quantity of “supporting” fibers of collagen and elastin;
• collagen fibers are distributed in the form of a web, therefore, the eyelid skin easily
stretches and loses its tone.
The eyelid zone starts ageing first, simply because of these peculiarities and increased
expressive activity. Meteorological factors (wind, cold, sun radiation), daily make-up and
insufficient sleep also add their contribution to the premature ageing of skin around the
In order to stall the aging process of the skin around the eyes, specialists recommend
using “active” cosmetic products influencing collagen production starting at age 35 and
In addition to hydrolyzed collagen, Lifting Eye Contour Cream contains hyaluronic acid
Glycoproteins (from the Greek “glykós” — “sweet,” and pro̱ teḯni̱ — “protein”):
• these are complex proteins which, along with collagen and hyaluronic acid, form the
structural components of the dermal intercellular matrix;
• have a general strengthening effect on collagen fiber and the skin;
• saturate the skin with moisture.
• Tightens the skin around the eyes, restoring its youth and health.
• Alleviates fatigue and the sensation of eyelid heaviness.
• Reduces bags and dark circles under the eyes, smoothes the skin.
Apply to the eye area with light tapping movements. Do not massage in. It is recommended to
use in the morning and in the evening to enhance the effect.
Suitable for all skin types, starting at age 35.
The skin around the eyes is elastic and supple.